If you’re dragging your husband or wife along to the show, turn your long weekend into a romantic getaway.
- Bed & Breakfasts, like Nantucket Inn B&B
- The Apothecary Spa is a full service facility located on the second floor of the historic Majestic Inn – enjoy massage and skin care, a wet sauna steam room, manicures and pedicures, hair removal and so much more! Another local spa that specializes in natural products is Native Springs. Pick from your selection of facials, body treatments, and take home natural products.
- Shop: Watermark Book Company and find a book over our local history; perfect piece of art from The Good Stuff – or pick up supplies to create your own; Discover vintage treasures at Alley Cat Antiques.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the area and take to the sky with San Juan Airlines. San Juan Airlines offers scenic flight tours all year long to the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker and beyond!
- Romantic dinner: Adrift uses the bounty of the Skagit Valley and the surrounding waters to create memorable meals. Featuring locally raised meats, heaps of seafood, organic produce, and decadent desserts. Frida’s Gourmet Mexican Cuisine is inspired by the marriage of Mexican artists, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, and blends classical Mexican dishes with new regional favorites.
- Browse the Anacortes Farmer’s Market Saturday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For a more detailed itinerary, head HERE.