There’s no better way to attend the show than BY BOAT! Guest moorage is available at Cap Sante Marina. Contact the Cap Sante Marina Harbormaster on VHF 66A for slip assignment or call 360-293-0694 to make a reservation.
Once you’re settled in, head up the docks and into town – everything is within walking distance.
- T. Preston & Anacortes Maritime Heritage Center – Check out this maritime museum on the waterfront of historic downtown Anacortes.
- Restock on provisions at the Anacortes Farmers Market or the multiple grocery stores in town.
- Sample the seafood at some of Anacortes’ popular dining attractions including the Rockfish Grill, Bob’s Chowder Bar, the Fidalgo Drive-In, & H2O and Anthony’s
- Shop for accessories and services for your boat at the Anacortes Boat & Yacht Show or visit West Marine or Marine Supply & Hardware in town to gear up on needed equipment.
- Take a day and head for a hike at one of Anacortes’ many outdoor trails.
- Cozy up at one of the nine coffee houses you don’t want to miss in Anacortes.